Thank you for agreeing to be a guest on our podcast!
You should receive a link and a calendar invite soon. If you do not, check your spam/junk folder.
Here is the outline for the interview:
Below is a brief outline to give you some structure. Please let me know if you have questions. Can’t wait!
- Name Intro and Bio
- Your story and inspiration
- Your dogs or your work with dogs
- Rapid fire Q&A
- Where can people connect with you
Link for Recording Studio
This is the link for where we will be recording:
This will be a recorded interview and not live. It will be recorded as video so that we can see each other and if the video is recorded as high quality we will use it as an asset when we post the podcast.
Before you start, here are some tips for a seamless recording with us at First Paw Media.
- Find a quiet spot and avoid moving around too much.
- Use a computer with a Chrome browser that is up-to-date.
- Check your internet stability. Ethernet cable connections are preferred over WiFi.
- Use an external mic, if possible. Even the mic on your ear/headphones are better than nothing.
- Use headphones/earphones to prevent echo and increase audio quality.
- Close all other applications that do not need to be open during the recording. This prevents CPU overload.
Important: Please close all other programs that try to use your mic/camera
After the Interview
Be sure to send over the following so we can use it to create your show page:
- A Hi-Res headshot or landscape shot of you. No selfies or inappropriate photos please. This is important because this what the listener will see when they click on the episode
- Any promo links you have (ie. book, podcast, website)
- Your social links
- Your mailing address. We like to send out a thank you to all of our guests
After our interview we will start working on making your show sound great and getting it ready to publish.
After it airs we will send over links that you can use to post on your own site or social media.
We will post it EVERYWHERE and schedule your podcast to re-post several times over a six month period and we may tag you in those posts so that you can get maximum exposure.
For Immediate Release Monday, December 11, 2023 First Paw Media to Announce New Freelancer Pay